A new server and client build is up.
First of all, thanks a ton to all who helped test the game the past few weeks - we've fixed a couple of really nasty bugs that would have taken a long time to find without your help :)
Secondly, we have some vacation time coming up so updates will slow down over the next 2-3 weeks - if something critical pops up we'll try to get it fixed quickly (so do let us know if you find something), but otherwise expect the next regular update sometime early/mid July.
Here's what's included in this build:
- Fixed attack bug that would cause players to attack themselves if sending multiple attacks and the first one succeeds.
- Fixed attack bug that would cause players to loose armies send against aliens if the alien lander was destroyed before they arrived
- Fixed "leave base" command so that the location properly reverts to wildlife instead of becoming a dead player owned tile
- Added animation to Red Reaper
- Added animation to Spider Hunter
- Fixed firewall charge indicator in left bar (always showed 100%)
- Fixed battleview next/previous buttons so you can once again select between multiple ongoing battles at a given location
- Updated city texture
- Various adjustments to fire and battle particle systems
On a side note: If you're using the itch.io app to upgrade, this is just a 7.7MB patch on Windows and a 26MB patch on Mac (No, Mac people are not getting extra content, they just have to download more to get the same ;) - it's probably down to a combination of how Unity assembles the binary and the way itch applies its patches)...
Get Deep Rift 9
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.